Staub vessels feature vibrant coloured glazes in assorted shapes, sizes and functions; each piece an expression of the artisan. Acknowledged as the optimal platform for slow-cooking, the material density of cast iron retains and redistributes heat evenly. Our innovative black matte enamel interior is ideal for braising and the unique spikes on our iconic flat lid provide the perfect surface to induce self-basting flavour enhancement.You can bring a bit of the garden into your kitchen with the naturalistic design of this STAUB cocotte in the shape of an orange pepper. Its natural shape makes both cooking and serving even more enjoyable. The small work of art has a diameter of 12 cm and a capacity of 0.5 litres and is therefore ideal for preparing individual portions. Take soups, vegetable and meat dishes as well as side dishes directly from the oven to the table! The nature-inspired pepper cocotte is made of ceramic and can, therefore, be used in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. Thanks to the material’s special characteristics, it stores heat very well and releases it evenly to the food - ideal conditions for an excellent gratin. Experience authentic French cooking with this ceramic dish from STAUB’s vegetable garden series.
- Artistic design in the shape of a pepper — inspired by nature
- Traditional craftsmanship combined with the highest quality, finished by hand
- Stylish and unique serving
- Made of ceramic: Ideal for authentic cooking and flavorful results
- Can be used in the oven and microwave
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recommended.